House of Squid House of Squid

Seems familiar

I am almost certain i have seen or heard the probe salesperson part and the head in toilet part.

It may just be one wicked dejavu though.

Bad Devil Bad Devil

Old School!

I haven't heard this one since I was eight years old!

Truth about Masturbation Truth about Masturbation

heh heh

Though I keep seeing people saying it is stolen and whatnot I will look at it just as a submission.

It is fucking hilarious. I was expecting some kind of erotic lecture just to have some furry animal pop up to have a juk while staring me down.

Damnit this has given me confidence to go out and get several more females than my usual number, you have made my victims happy. Good job.

Star Wars in 30 seconds Star Wars in 30 seconds

Quite funny

Basically, everything on a quality level is crap, apart from the humor. But damnit man it was done so well.

I liked how it was all squeezed in and there wasnt any time to think about anything. All the voices were absolutely great especially the tone of Luke's voice, though the quality was a bit harsh.

Good work.

WTH 1 WTH 1

heh heh

Overall pretty good, the graphics shone when they did and were scrappy at the other appropriate times.

My favourate bit has to be when the fly deploys that big ass drill and the bit right after that before the scene with the therapy bit.

Good work

Axeraider67 responds:

loll.

Chuck Murdock #001 Chuck Murdock #001

OOO YEAH!

The only problem I had with this was at some points the sound got a bit harsh and gritty, I dont know if it is my speakers or not, I dont think it is. If it is I appologise for marking you down.

But damnit man that was excellent!

Breath Me Breath Me

Nice work.

I really liked this submission. The animation worked very well with the song, the visual themes, styling and movement just worked with it.

As someone else said, the mouth really seemed a bit....out of place and most of the animation after the half mark seemed a bit rushed.

But basically you did very well at adding visuals to sound. Nice work. It brings a smile to my face.

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

I like it.

Good graphical work, styling is excellent and the song works well with it.

Actually on the song - the lyrics do come across as mournfull and so on, which some people keep saying you shouldnt be. But you cannot actually control your emotions as most people tend to think. You can bare with things but it doesnt mean you like it. The song fits perfectly in content and the actual tone and atmosphere itself.

The animation is very cute and the perception I get of Elle turns out to be quite similar to my best friend. A thought had popped out of nowhere, a scinerio where I had lost her in the same way, I would have been devastated.

I am pretty sure that your Elle would have liked this.