House of Squid House of Squid

Seems familiar

I am almost certain i have seen or heard the probe salesperson part and the head in toilet part.

It may just be one wicked dejavu though.

Bad Devil Bad Devil

Old School!

I haven't heard this one since I was eight years old!

Truth about Masturbation Truth about Masturbation

heh heh

Though I keep seeing people saying it is stolen and whatnot I will look at it just as a submission.

It is fucking hilarious. I was expecting some kind of erotic lecture just to have some furry animal pop up to have a juk while staring me down.

Damnit this has given me confidence to go out and get several more females than my usual number, you have made my victims happy. Good job.

Terri: Culture of Death Terri: Culture of Death

Very funny

Yes I was one of those people who got caught out by the joke, franticaly hitting every button on the keyboard to get her up and running. Only to realise that she was incapable of doing so.

Also reading the reviews I have realised that there are a whole load of dipsticks on Newgrounds. People with hightened moral values that we will never be so human as them that they are sensetive to the destruction of something that is basicaly dead anyway.

People that want to keep people in vegestative conditions alive are the same people who are the "needy" kind who can't accept that once a person is significantly brain damaged that they aint the same nor will their exsistence positively affect those around them. To the ones who keep going on saying "suppose that was your mother/sister/aunty?!11". All I can say is that I am damn sure that I dont want to be continualy whiping the excess drool and snot from my mothers face, give her fucking sponge baths and a hospital bill that my family cannot support for someone who has the same social impact as a stuffed pet.

Echogenesis Echogenesis

Needs more...

I opened this thing thinking that it was insanely interactive, like I could manipulate almost everything and anything. But alas this is not what I found.

The graphics, sound and the whole idea of it was absolutely spot on, but I was left desiring ALOT more on the interactive side of it.

Hopefully you will create a "part 2" of this that is alot more interactive and allows the user to manipulate the objects and music alot more so they can actually experiment and find sound structures they like.

All in all a VERY good idea but it falls flat with the idea not being fully put to work.

DrZ-Finish Line DrZ-Finish Line

A bit of the past eh?

It is like looking from the past into the present, in a sence that it is obvious that the classical influences were already present back then. In the start, though they are grainy and computerised sounding. I liked the synths, reminds me of old video games. I also wasn't entirely fond of the piano at 'some' times, overal they fit in to but occasionaly they hit a few notes that clash.

What would be interesting is if you could Remix the song using your current violin and piano synths (and the like), clean up the pianos a little bit and submit it as a fully classical song?

Think of he previous paragraph as my advanced suggestion for the future when you are, maybe - bored, have writers block or cannot be bothered making something new but wanting to submit something.

Despite the unrefined sound I really like this due to its musical content

The Cliffhanger The Cliffhanger

hey dude

On a few parts, things sounded out of place. Like the second time that delayed "riff" came around it sounded fairly out of place and the bit after that sounded slightly dry and lacking substance.

BUT

It was still very good. I personaly would clean up those two bits a little bit before I hand it in and then the person listening cannot fault it in any way. But if that kinda thing is what you are looking for go for it.

Good luck Boss

Tragic Part 2 Tragic Part 2

hey hey

Alright imma list the problem i had with this first. There seemed to be a bit of fuzz at certain part where the sound begins to break up.

But other than that this was awesome. I like how you used classical sounds with modern progressions too.

The drums weren't a problem for me but I thought it may have been more of my kind of thing if the drums weren't there. But its not my music so it's all up to you.

Nice work buddy, I enjoyed it.

5/5